1.4
Turnaround Time

all the trim inside is falling off, the siding on the outside is not vinyl or metal, its some kind of composite board & it is falling off in chunks. anyone know if there's anything I can do about it? I heard they had a lawsuit on the siding. but, I can't tell what type it is. Any help, please email me @ kid_rat@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "hire someone to come fix it" as the author lost $15000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Oakwood Mobile Homes and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about oakwood mobile homes hotx10 mobile home from Oakwood Mobile Homes was falling apart Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oakwood Mobile Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Oakwood Mobile Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Oakwood Mobile Homes?

Comments

Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States #1330435

We r having major issues with them to. I'd love to help let's do something. Comment back

jsklink@hotmail.com

it looks like LP siding which has failed greatly since being installed in the 90's and early 2000's and yes a claim could be filed in the past but not sure about now. try it.